OHIO NETWORK OF
Local Government Records Program
Ohio Local Government Records Management
To allow for open discussion of records
management/archives issues being faced by Ohio's local government entities.
Reasons for Membership:
- Do you have a records management/archives question?
- Do you wonder if other local government entities have
been in a particular situation and what they did about it?
- Are you interested in hearing about what other local
government entities are currently facing?
- Do you think other local government entities would
also benefit from knowing the answer to the question that you want to
ask the Local Government Records Archivist?
- Does your local government have an innovative approach
to solving a records managment problem and you would like to share that
- Would you like to receive email notices when the public
records law has change, when the LGRP website is updated, along with
other announcements from the LGRP?
- Local Government Records Archivist of the Ohio Historical
Society serves as moderator
- All members will be approved by moderator before joining
- Prevents possible spam
- Moderator has authority to ban members for spamming or posting
- If you question whether something is appropriate to post to the listserv,
feel free to ask the Local Government Records Archivist before posting.
Results of the detailed Local Government Records Program
survey, administered in early 2002 showed that many local government entities
in Ohio expressed an interest in having a listserv forum to communicate
with the Local Government Records Program and network with other local government