Access:This collection is open under the rules and regulations of the Ohio Historical Society.
Property rights:The Ohio Historical Society owns the property rights to this collection.
Copyrights:Copyrights have not been dedicated to the public. Consideration of the requirement of copyright is the responsibility of the author and publisher.
Duplication:Researchers may obtain single copy reproductions of items within the collection for reference/research use only upon the researcher's completion of a signed agreement to that effect. Copies of this agreement are available at the research services desk located in the reading room. The written consent of White Castle System, Inc. must be obtained before duplication of any item from the collection is made for any commercial use or publication.
Citation:Researchers are requested to cite collection name, collection number, and the Ohio Historical Society in all footnote and bibliographical references.
Related Collections:MSS 991 addendum #1; E 55 (Ephemera); A 93 (Audio recordings)
Transfers:Photographs, negatives, architectural drawings, and ephemera were transferred to the Audiovisual Department. Issues of the corporation's official publication, White Castle House Organ for 1927 to 1970 were transferred to the Library. Various artifacts were transferred to the society's Education Division.