18. He appointed Robert Morrsion Recorder of the County of Randolph, vice Landner Clerk left the Territory.
18. He appointed George Fisher Coroner of the said County -- vice [blank space] resigned.
18. He appointed John Ochaltree Sheriff of the County of Knox - vice "yant resigned.
19. He appointed William Buchannon Justice of the Peace for the County of Hamilton. March the 9. He appointed Samuel Carpenter and Samuel Kratzer Justices of the Peace for the County of Ross.
9. He suspended the commission of James May and Joseph Cesnaw Justices of the Peace for the County of Wayne, until an enquiry into their conduct in the case of the Com- missioners be made. April the 2d. He appointed John Jonston and Francis Andrews Justices of the Peace for the County of Jefferson.
10. He granted a License to Edward Tupper to keep a ferry over the Ohio River from Fair Haven to the Kentucky shore.
14. He established a ferry over the Muskingum River at Marietta.
25. He appointed Thomas Gibson Auditor of Public accounts - vice Rice Bullock deceased.
25. He appointed Cornelius H Sedam Adjutant General of the Militia, and Justice of the Peace
|Ohio_Historical_Society - 1982 Velma Ave. - Columbus, OH 43211 - © 1998 All Rights Reserved.|