14, He appointed William Biggs and James Lemmon Justices of the Court of Quarter Sessions for the County of St. Clair.
14. He appointed James Tate and Benjamin Ogle Justices of the Common Pleas for the said County.
14. He issued a proclamation - offering a reward of two hundred dollars for the discovery of certain Incendiaries.
20. He appointed George McDugal, Charles Francois Charbert De Joncaire, and Jacob Visger Justices of the Court of Quarter Sessions for the County of Wayne.
27. He appointed Nathaniel Ellis Sheriff of the County of Adams -- vice Barret resigned.
27. He appointed David Bradford Treasurer of the said County -- vice Donaldson resigned. February the 8. He appointed John Wright a Justice of the Peace for the aforesaid County.
10. He appointed Mills Stevenson a Justice of the Peace for the same.
19. He appointed John Hay Recorder of the County of St. Clair -- vice St. Clair deceased.
|Ohio_Historical_Society - 1982 Velma Ave. - Columbus, OH 43211 - © 1998 All Rights Reserved.|