Link to Online Collection Catalog
Link to OHS HOME page
Link to CONTACT OHS page
Link to OHIO HISTORY STORE website
Link to OHS CALENDAR page
Link to OHS PLACES page
Link to OHS RESOURCES page
Link to the ABOUT OHS page
Link to SEARCH OHS page
OHS home

Fundamental Documents Graphic Banner

FUNDAMENTAL
DOCUMENTS


ARCHIVES/
LIBRARY


ONLINE
RESEARCH
TOOLS

ONLINE
DOCUMENTS

ONLINE
SERVICES

          520

of the Peace in the County of Jefferson. -

February 11th. 1799. --
License to Keep a ferry for one year was Granted to James Noble Wood from his house in the County of Knox to the Opposite Kentucky Shore. -

February 15th. 1799--
John Hay was Appointed Prothonotary of the Court of Common Pleas clerk of the Court of Genl. Quarter sessions clerk of the orphans Court and Treasure of the County of St. Ciair. -

March 9th. 1799 --
George McDougal and Joseph Cassanau were Commissioned Justices of the Peace and Mathew Ernest Treasure of the County of Wayne. -

Marcy 19th. 1799 --
A License was Granted to Reuben Floya to Keep A ferry for one year from the Town of Clarksville in the County of Knox to the opposite Kentucky shore. --

23d. March 1799 -
George Fithian was appointed Cornet to the troops of Dragoons attached to the 1st. Battallion of Militia of Hamilton County. Also William Mason Lieutt. and Edward Spencer Cornet to the troop attached to the 2nd Battalion of Militia of the said County.

License was Granted to William Fee to Keep A

PREVIOUS || INDEX || NEXT

HOME || CONTACT

 ABOUT || CALENDAR || PLACES || RESOURCES || MARKETPLACE || LINKS || SEARCH
Ohio_Historical_Society - 1982 Velma Ave. - Columbus, OH 43211 - © 1998 All Rights Reserved.