Link to Online Collection Catalog
Link to OHS HOME page
Link to CONTACT OHS page
Link to OHIO HISTORY STORE website
Link to OHS CALENDAR page
Link to OHS PLACES page
Link to OHS RESOURCES page
Link to the ABOUT OHS page
Link to SEARCH OHS page
OHS home

Fundamental Documents Graphic Banner

FUNDAMENTAL
DOCUMENTS


ARCHIVES/
LIBRARY


ONLINE
RESEARCH
TOOLS

ONLINE
DOCUMENTS

ONLINE
SERVICES

          414

Paul Fearing Esquire to be the Judge of Probate of the same County.

March 29th. 1797 The Secretary Licensed David Sutton to keep a Tavern in the Town of Deerfield and County of Hamil- ton at the house where he now resides for the Term of one year from the 18th. of February - the Date of his recommen- dation.

May the 2d. 1797 - By the Secretary a Ferry License was granted unto William Fee of Hamilton County for the Term of one year, from his Landing where he now resides, above the mouth of Bull Skin Creek, to the Shores of Kentuckey (across the Ohio river) and opposite said Landing.

May the 3d. 1797 Levi McClean was licensed to keep a Tavern for one year at Goudy's Farm near the Town of Cincinnati, and County of Hamilton by the Secretary.

May 13th. 1797 -- By the Secretary - Ignatius Brown was appointed and Commissioned a Justice of the peace for Hamilton County and Tavern Licenses were issued unto Barnabas McCarren and Adam Scott for the Term of one Year from the tenth

PREVIOUS || INDEX || NEXT

HOME || CONTACT

 ABOUT || CALENDAR || PLACES || RESOURCES || MARKETPLACE || LINKS || SEARCH
Ohio_Historical_Society - 1982 Velma Ave. - Columbus, OH 43211 - © 1998 All Rights Reserved.